Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Look what you did

You put light in me
And i drink it in every morning
Cut open my veins
Pour a glass
Drop an icy teardrop
Shake it up
Smile & sip

You put ink in my fingers
And i write with them every morning
Run them on empty walls & beds
Linger a bit to make new dots
Full stop. And start again
Joining pieces of me left on pillows
With the ink you put in my fingers

You put the breeze in my step
Now i fly over snow peaks in my sleep
& float on wet concrete with wide eyed wonder
Skimming the cool below my heels
Then the wet wind crawls under my skin
& life begins in my heart again

4 comments:

Nothingman said...

Oldy spice is back!!!

Meghu u need to do a piece on MJ.. u have to!!

sundarsonal said...

love you. beautiful only

ranjit kandalgaonkar said...

i love this.

meghu said...

thank u all muahhh i ll write more now :D